Wednesday 21 June 2017

Village changes my life 7


PART 7
It was a late Sunday morning as I got. It was about 9 in the morning. Which meant everyone was already at the dining table for the Sunday breakfast. I hurried and did my normal business before I went down for the breakfast.

 As my family and I sat and ate a leisurely breakfast and discussed about our non-existent plans about Sunday my phone chimed telling me that I had someone calling me. I picked it and saying hello was the voice of the guy who we met yesterday in the mall. 
Rohan who also apparently lived in our own village was asking me out to go to the fair which had come to our village. In my naive mind I didn’t think anything of it and just causally said,” ok when do you wanna go?” Rohan said I will pick you up by 8 in the evening and seemed quite delighted.

 As I gave him my address and said our goodbyes  Priya looked at me and asked quizzingly ,” Who was that….let me guess it was the handsome guy who we met yesterday who couldn’t keep his off of you” as I kept the phone down. 
My mother heard that and quickly caught me blushing, as I said that it was nothing like that and he just wanted to go to the fair. 

My sister just laughed at me and asked me” and why do you think he wants to go to the fair just with you?” My eyes went wide as I realised what I had just agreed to. I just screamed a little as I asked my sister,” Priya you have to help me what am I gonna do. Pleaseeee”. 

Priya ,”oh dear I am going to help you alright…..but not for getting out of this but for getting ready for your first date ever…” I knew there was no way I was going to get away from this and decided that I will just have to go with it and decline him politely after the fair as he had asked so politely and seemed like a nice guy and I didn’t want to disappoint him. 

Although the day went on pretty normally but I was the one freaking out about my date and Priya was enjoying every single moment of it. I although didn’t want to admit it but I was also excited a little to go with Rohan to the fair. It was 7 when I started getting ready for the fair and Priya came in and inspected what I was going to wear and just threw them away and,” you can’t wear this for your first date with a guy dear little sister” as she went in my wardrobe to find something ‘better’. 
She came out with a white salwar kameez.




The kameez was a white which had very cute golden embroidery and it had a open back with a colourful and flowery chunni to go with it. 

She also got sandals with 4 inch heels which had a strap. I had painted my nails red also had matching toe nails. After I wore everything Priya went and bought these purple bangles. i had the hair in a bun. 
I was ready and as I looked at the clock it was almost 8. That means Rohan must be on his way.
 As I was thinking of this I heard a car stop near our house it was quite a luxury car and I saw Rohan get out of it. As he got to the porch of our house my sister said ,”look ok Avani he is here i am going to go down and talk to him for some time ok and I will call you only come down after I call you” I said nodded in agreement.
Priya took him to the living room and they started talking. 
After sometime I heard Priya call out to me and I went down the stairs which lead to the living room. Rohan got up from the sofa as I reached the bottom of the stairs. Rohan really was astonished to see me. 

Priya saw that too and we both looked at each other and giggled a little as Rohan tried not to look embarrassed.
I went near him,” hi Rohan how are you”
 Rohan “i…..i am fine Avani you look really se…..cute.”
I thanked him and asked if we were ready to go? Rohan “yes yes definitely dear let’s go”. I said bye to mum and Priya.
Rohan was being a real gentlemen’s man he opened the car door for me and as I sat in he also closed the door quite gently and quickly came and sat in the driving seat. “Ready?” Rohan asked ,”let’s go”.
As we drove through the traffic towards the city limits where the fair was we talked about normal things like what do we do and what our interest were.
 I told him about why I came here and how I loved to teach the kids here. Also told him my back story just changed the gender (for obvious reasons). To my shock he told me that he lives in Delhi  (where I worked before) and has an IT company that is growing pretty fast.

 He just arrived here a day before to meet his mother. He also told me that his father had expired about 5years ago. I consoled him. And he said he was ok.
As we reached the fair we went in after parking our car. As we went in I was excited to see the colourful and bright place filled with people. I also saw many rides that I thought we would definitely have to ride.
 We roamed around for a while looking around and ate different things. We went to the huge Ferris wheel. Just to be clear although I wished to ride these rides but I was a still afraid of heights. 

We went to many different rides which were fun and rohan was a lot of fun to be with. And I was have a lot of fun Rohan . Then we went to the Ferris wheel in and as the car slowly went up I really started to feel noughts in my stomach but Rohan’s talking and little jokes kept me distracted from the heights. But then the wheel sped up a little and that really scared me very much and I instinctively grabbed Rohan’s hand tightly. 

Rohan looked at me and gave a slight chuckle and consoled me that there was nothing to be worried about and was quite embarrassed by it. But still kept my hand in his cause I was still afraid of the heights.
 After we got down from the ride we decided we will eat something else too. As we roamed around some more finding the ice cream to eat.

 As we were moving through the crowd I felt a tug on my and I realised that hadn’t left Rohan’s hand after getting down and were roaming around with hand in hand for so long. I looked at Rohan and then down again at the hand as I slowly took it away.
Rohan looked at the balloon popping shop and took me there first. Where I got to see one more talent of Rohan as he was very good at throwing the darts at the balloons and won me a giant big teddy bear.

 I was really impressed by that and happy to have such a big teddy bear.


We also then went around shops some more but it was really getting hard carrying around the huge teddy bear. We still were a lot of fun as we talked about so many things and also the fact that Rohan was really really funny and I couldn’t stop myself from laughing at his jokes.

We were just sitting on a benching talking about stuff when Rohan moved closer keeping his hands on my tight and lightly kissed me on the lips.

 I was really shocked by this turn of events and was not expecting for this night to go this way at all. I was still trying to keep my masculinity but his kiss felt so good and I wanted to have more of it.

Rohan looked at me and lovingly as if asking me If I wanted more and i just blushed a little and looked down which I guess Rohan took as a yes as he held my chin with his hand and bought his lips closer to mine and started to kiss me. It all felt like heaven as he slipped his tongue in my mouth and started to explore it. 

I too slipped my hands in his hair as he moved his hands from my waist to my hips. I think we at least kissed each other for at least 5 min. sitting in the middle of that fair, but it felt like an eternity which I still did not want to end. But then we came to our senses and decided to stop for now.

We moved towards the exit taking the huge teddy bear with us. Getting in the car felt so well because I didn’t realise how cold it was in the fair as it was near the lake.

 As we started back towards house not much was spoken. I was thinking everything what had got me here and was also trying to sort through all the feelings that I was having towards Rohan. And also feeling really embarrassed thinking about how I wanted to express all those feelings for him. We reached my home and as I got down Rohan took me up to the porch of the house.

“I really had a lot of fun tonight Rohan’ I said as we held each other’s arms. “ I too loved your company and would love if we could go out Avani” I enthusiastically said yes and then Rohan asked me ,” well can….can I get a good bye kiss to remember you until next time” I quietly said yes and slowly moved my lips to touch his and kissed him which I was quickly starting to enjoy. Rohan broke the kiss but did not move even a muscle to move or get away and we kept looking at each other like teenagers in love. 

But then I think Rohan remembered something and quickly went to his car. As I was speculating what he was doing he pulled out the Mr.Cuddles (yes that’s what I am calling him) out of the back seat of his and bought it back. “Oh yeah how can I forget him.” (the magical kiss might have been one of the reasons) as I giggled in my head. I smiled at Rohan. “Can’t forget him!” said Rohan handing me mr. cuddles (yes I am sticking to this name). 

As Rohan started to turn back and go to his car I quickly went to him and gave him a little kiss and said thanks for tonight. We kept watching each other as he got in his car and sped away.

I turned towards my house only after he went totally out of my sight. The light to Priya’s room was on so I knew that she would be the one opening the door and then I had a good idea. I rang the bell kept mr. cuddles in front of the door and hid behind him. I loved how huge he was that I could actually hide behind him.

As Priya opened the door and was surprised to see a giant teddy bear greeting her in the middle of the night. I popped out from behind him and hugged my sister tightly and thanked her. A smile grew on Priya,”I see someone’s really happy after going on date with a boy”. 
“I loved every second of it Priyai loved all the lights and colours and the rides everything.” “And Rohan? Asked Priya. I blushed looking down and said yes in a small voice. “OMG you have to tell me everything about it!!!!!” exclaimed Priya. “Yes yes but first help me get mr.cuddles( I made the decision and I am sticking to it) in first.” I said grabbing mr. cuddles hands and dragging him inside. 

“Mr.cuddles” Priya looked at me with narrow eyes but still helped in getting him to my room. “Leave no detail little sister” Priya said as she plopped down on my bed. 

So I told about everything and left nothing behind and Priya listened to me hanging on every word with support of little giggles and awws wherever needed. 

As I told her about the magical kiss that we shared right in front of our house my sister hugged me and said,” awww I didn’t think my baby sister will fall in love so early. I am so happy for you Avani.” I hugged her too and also thought could Priya right.

I went and took a quick a bath and changed into a cute yellow nightie and went to bed. I was in the bed all cosy and comfortable but for some reason I couldn’t sleep my mind kept revolving around Rohan and what Priya said about him. Then my sight went on mr.cuddles and I bought him to bed and said,” ok mr.cuddles do what your named after. I cuddled with my teddy bear and it seemed to help and I fell asleep sometime later.

No comments:

Post a Comment