Friday 16 June 2017

Village changes my life 6


Part -6

As Priya and I were sitting in my ultra feminine room talking about different things Priya expressed that how weird it was to have a little sister and said she couldn’t wait to do sisterly stuff with me and I to agreed and then I saw a mischievous grin form on her face and

  I immediately knew that she was going to ask me about my day in the school. I knew that there was no way she will leave this topic , I had to tell her how I just love the feeling of wearing sari and driving the scooter with air in my hair which was really really awesome.

Then I blushed a little and started to tell her about taking my first class and seeing the reactions of the students who couldn’t look away from me and told her how deliciously powerful it felt, and couldn’t wait to use my feminine charms to have my ways and giggled hysterically.
 Priya looked at me with an open mouth and just started to giggle with me again.

It was bedtime as it was weekday. Priya left for her room and I changed into my nightie to sleep. Sleep came quick as it had been an exhausting day today.

 Just as the previous day I quickly got up and got ready choosing a sari to wear before going to shower.

  It was a plain pink sari and had a sleeveless blouse. After the shower as I started to get ready and wore the sari with felt lovely btw (I was really starting to appreciate women’s clothes and I thought whether it was because of the magic or was it just that I really liked these clothes.
 Also for today I decided on wearing the golden bangles which chimed as I moved my hands even slightly and also wore a golden necklace which comfortable rested on my chest.


After doing the makeup I also put a small bindi which I thought made me look even cuter. Also unlike yesterday I kept my hair loose from the beginning instead of tying them up in a bun.

As usual I was the last one to get down in the kitchen as everyone was on the breakfast table , Priya and father were sitting on the table talking to each other about how Priya’s job was going on the city. 
As I entered the kitchen Priya looked at me and blew a whistle and looked at her with wide eyes and giggled a little. Priya said,” You look even better than me I am so jealous right now.” And made a fake pouty face. My mother joined us in giggling like little school girls. As I sat down and had a quick breakfast and reached the school as quickly as I could.

As usually I went to the staffroom as I got to the school and greeted the other teachers and like it had happened yesterday I noticed that the male teachers were looking at me at little too much and got complimented on the sari and the look , I thanked everyone and blushed quite a lot. 

The classes went the same as before and yes I was no understanding and slowly using my feminine powers of charm to control the students.

There was nothing unusual anymore and the days started to go by and I settled in my routine of teaching. But I now I was having much more fun in teaching as well as living life as a woman which I had never expected lead one day. Even Priya had decided to be in village for some more time as she was a engineer and could do her work from home itself.

On a weekend as we were sitting around Priya decided that we needed to go shopping and I to go with the plan. So we took Priya’s car and went to the nearby town which had big malls and better clothing stores as well and had a more open environment then the village.

 As we were going to be shopping for clothes and would be trying on lots of clothes I decided on wearing a yellowish green coloured sleeveless top which had a lot of lace on the around the very open and deep neck, I thought it showed my cleavage a little but I still liked it and a blue coloured skinny jeans which felt really comfortable.

 And  I also carried a cream colored hand bag which I naturally had to always carry because for some reason women’s clothes designer thought that women don’t need real pockets to keep their stuff in.

And Priya wore similar clothes she wore a blue sleeveless shirt type top and blue jeans and even without any makeup she looked really pretty.

As we left in the car for the town it took us about an hour to reach there and Priya and I chatted about clothes and other stuff the whole way through and then I realized now we had so much more content to talk about rather than before when mayor and Priya didn’t talk that much. 

As we parked the car and went inside the mall I realized how much I had actually missed being in a big town place and seeing all the posh looking shops reminded me of that.

Priya decided that we needed to start with the foundation garments first as in the lingerie. Priya took me too this really expensive looking store and we started looking through the wide range and in a moment we had a salesgirl in front of us asking if we needed any assistance. Before I could say anything Priya interrupted and said,” My pretty sister and I are here to buy some lingerie but she doesn’t even know her size and so we first need to measure her up for the fitting. The salesgirl didn’t even blink and said ok and took us near the changing room for my first ever bra measurement.

She asked me to take my top off for better measurement. As I removed the top she put the measuring tape around my chest and pronounced me a 34-D. My sister chuckled a bit and said,” it seems our family women have inherited big breasts I guess.” This made me blush so much in front of the salesgirl. 

After the fitting we went out of changing room and started looking for different bras. And bought some lacy ones and push up bras with machining panties. As we took the lingerie to the counter and checked out and walked out the store.

Next were dresses and saris stores and we bought several saris and cute dresses. And after that came the shoe store and apparently I needed higher heels after reasons only known to my sister. We found some really cute heels and I also convinced her to buy some flat sandals too. 

After looking at several lakhs of shoes I almost had to drag Priya out of it.  The next were the make up shop were Priya sorted through 90 types of ‘red’ coloured lipstick. And as before I had to drag her out of there too.

As we were passing through different stores suddenly Priya saw something and dragged me to this jewellery store. Priya took me to the counter and asked the sales girl to show the earrings which were on the display. 

The earrings were cotton pearls which had which had little sparkly diamond like shape dangling from the pearl. It was really lovely and Priya said it was for me. She hugged me after putting the earrings in my earlobes saying,” I really wanted to gift something to my new little sister”. This bought tears of happiness to my eyes and I hugged her even more tightly.

 As we exited the store we were both really tired and decided to go have lunch in cafeteria. As we were sitting and munching down on our food and talking about several things at once which felt so good as I really had missed my sister all these days so much.

 After we were done and taking all the bags of things we had gathered while shopping for the past several hours. As Priya and I took the bags towards our car in the parking lot we saw a man who was approaching towards us. 

As we came closer the guy looked at me and then at my hands filled with the shopping bags and asked if he could help us carry the bags, again as always as it was becoming a habit to her Priya replied before even I could open my mouth to speak anything. Priya gladly said yes and gave all her bags to him. The guy was a little shocked but still maintained eye contact with me. 

His condition made me giggle a little as we walked through the parking lot towards our car the guy introduced himself as Rohan. As we reached our car and Rohan and I kept all the bags in the back seat of our car and thanked rohan for helping us. He asked us where we were from and Priya said that we were from the nearby village Rohan just smiled and asked if he could have a my number and asked me if I wanted to go have a coffee sometime.

 I did not to disappoint the guy when he helped us so much that I just gave him my mobile number and thanked him again and sat in the car and went our way.

In the car Priya just kept smiling and looking at me. I knew what she was thinking and just to remove the awkward silence I just said ,”keep your eyes on the road na I don’t wanna die because of you”. Priya just laughed and asked me,” why, are you that excited to go have a coffee with that guy?” I just blushed and tried to deny Priya who said he liked me very much too but to no avail.

There were no further conversations about Rohan and we reached the house parked the car and unloaded all the bags and took the bags to my room.
 After the quick dinner my mother wanted to look at all the things that we had bought and I did a small fashion show for mum and Priya we laughed and giggled as I wore various outfits and matched different things with others.

 We were having a really good time and didn’t even realise how late in the night it was and then I quickly kept all the clothes in the wardrobe and properly arranged the cosmetics in on the vanity. 

Also removed the earrings and kept in the jewellery box. After changing into a cute and comfortable blue baby-doll and went to bed. That night sleep came very easily cause the I had a very fun day today. I didn’t know what the future had in store for me.  

2 comments: