Thursday 8 June 2017

Village changes my life 2


This is the second part of the story hope u enjoy
PART 2



And then the priestess appeared from the darkness and asked all the men to open their eyes. and greeted everyone  in female pronoun and no one even blinked twice about it and I realized that all the newly transformed women talked to each other as nothing  had happened. 

I was really befuddled by the events happening in front of me.as soon as the priestess looked at me she realized that the hypnosis that was supposed to have worked on me too, had not worked.  

She then asked me to join in the back room so she could explain everything to me, she told me everything about the plan of women of the village to keep our heritage going. She contemplated that because of the good in my heart the Devi must have decided to not alter my mind .i told her that it was wrong of them to do this to us and asked her to reverse me back to my own body, And the priestess smiled towards me with a motherly smile and told me I was already in my own body, my body which was meant to be.

 She told me she could not do anything to change what Devi had changed in me, but said she and the other women in the village would do everything to help me adjust in my new body and life. I had to reluctantly agree.

She asked me to go back in the hall where everyone else was. After we went there I was amazed to see all these beautiful women dressed in gorgeous bridal sari  and then the priestess gave one too I told her  I had no idea how to wear a sari and then she decided to help me to wear the sari .the priestess asked me to remove all my clothes and did that obediently. And saw my full body for the first time and was amazed to see it.
 I saw that now my full body was hairless and really smooth and soft. then  I saw my breasts in the mirror which were really shapely  not too big not  too small   and then I looked at my face in the mirror which was really beautiful it was the face I fantasied in my dreams .i had big black eyes ,shapely nose and full lips. 

Then my eyes went down to my groin which now on had this patch of black hair on it and slit going behind me then I saw the beautiful priestess walk behind me with the sari in her hand, She started touching my soft behind and cupped my boobs with her hands and squeezed my boobs slowly but firmly which really aroused me then her left hand slid down my boob to my mid-riff to my clit and she moved her finger between my lips down below .and started to nibble my clitoris, and that was a feeling  I had never experienced in my life and I didn’t want it to end and then she started to finger me softly though I wanted her to go faster .

But then after a few minutes later my whole body shuddered with pleasure from head to toe and came.it was a feeling I did not want to end ever .the priestess than spoke in my ear “welcome to womanhood”..

TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment