Thursday 8 June 2017

Village changes my life 3


VILLAGE CHANGES MY LIFE

PART 3


Then everyone was asked to move outside the temple.as soon as we got outside I saw that there were many palanquin we are asked to sit in it to travel to the village to our houses .After reaching the village we were asked to go to our houses.

As I got to my house and saw my mother (Maya) and father standing outside to greet me, on the patio outside they acted as if I had always been a girl they started referring to me by “Avni”.As soon as we went inside our house as saw the priestess whose name we later learned was ‘ Zara ’ .

both I and my parents were surprised to see her and thought how did she get in without us noticing. She asked as to sit and told us that she wanted to discuss something, she told my parents what happened during the transformation and told that I managed to keep my mind from being altered.my mother knew what Zara was talking about because she was one of the women who planned everything.

 I soon found that my father’s mind was also altered and that thought of nothing different. Zara asked my mother that she will have to teach me all the things about being a woman before the big day. I asked both of them what they meant by ‘the big day’, but they would not tell anything me about it. Then Zara left us saying she had to go back to the temple.

Then my mother told me she had a surprise for me now that I had retained my mind, because I if everything had gone as planned then, then everything would have seem as normal to me .She took me to my room as soon as she opened the door I saw that the whole room was painted in a light pink color and the furniture was white in color, there was also a vanity with many beauty products kept on and inside it .

 She then  asked me ,’how did I like my new room, I could not say anything to her then she took me inside towards the wardrobe and showed me all the different clothes inside it of all types and colors ,and shoes that were inside it.

 I was amazed that that my parents did so much in so little time.  Then I asked her how did they buy all this in so little time and she told me that she and the older women had been planning this for a long time. My mother than sat me down on the bed and looked at me with motherly love and told me that , ”you have to understand that why we had to do this , we had the best intentions for all the village in mind”. Then she asked me to have some rest ,“ the transformation must have taken quite a toll on your body and mind”. I agreed with my mother as it was already late in the night and said I was a little tired then mother suddenly remembered something went in the wardrobe and came out with a golden colored nightgown and asked me to wear, then I inspected it more closer and saw that it was made of silk and had purple lace trimming and looked beautiful. My mother looked at me and her eyes looked like she was asking me, ’did I like it’ .and I said I loved it and seemed  to be really happy and hugged me really tightly and then I hugged her back.as my mother left me in my room I started removing the sari  and everything else and went in my bathroom to take a shower  .it was hot outside so I decided to take a cold shower .

i stepped inside and started the shower and as the cold water hit my body a strong sensation flowed through my whole body and it was really good and then just realized this is really going to be fun with this new body . I came out of bathroom and dried myself with the fluffy towel and came out of my room and wore the nightgown my mother had given me .it was so smooth and felt cool on my hairless skin after enjoying the feel of the gown for a moment I looked out the window of my extremely feminine room but the outside world hadn’t changed at all….. I realized that how much my life had changed  in just one day. 

I started to think about the reasons why I had decided  to come back to my village and also thought about my kids in the school and would my transformation change the relationship between us not only that but relationship with everyone around me like my father ,mother and……….and my sister. OMG I just realized that my sister doesn’t even know about what has happened here I wanted to talk to my sis so bad right now…..as soon as I picked up my phone to call her…I heard my mother calling me to the kitchen to make preparations for dinner. I got up and went to the kitchen to go help her.

We sat at the dining table, my parents and I ….. and I kept thinking of the life ahead of me and the also “the big day “ the priestess kept referring to ..        

After the dinner was over we cleaned the table up and washed the dishes (which I did regularly anyway). After lounging around for some more it was time for bed. I went to bed not feeling very tired as I had had a sleep a little while ago, so I just lay in bed staring out from the window and thinking about nothing in particular and then I don’t know when sleep hit me.

I wasn’t particularly a morning person but I did have to get up early to go to the school …but today I think I overslept and just as I woke up and realized that ,I dashed in the bathroom to get ready and just as I reached the bathroom mirror all that had happened yesterday came crashing back me. And I realized that I had completely forgot about the school in all this craziness and  I wondered did I still have that job and went downstairs to ask my mum about it as I thought she would know about it……….. when I reached her my mum smiled and asked me did I have a good  sleep  I told her that I did and asked her about school and could I still go and teach the children, mother started to say something but suddenly stopped  and said ,”of course dear u can go back to the school ”.

Then my mother asked me to go back up and get ready for the day, and then I asked, ” what should I wear?”. My mother suggested a salwar suit as it would be more comfortable I agreed and went to the room with her end started looking for a good one we ended up liking 3 sets one was a orange and maroon salwar suit with the maroon salwar and orange kamez. And the second one was a punjabi pink and white salwar suit and the last one was a anarkali blue suit which had black and golden border.  My mother wanted me to wear the pink one but I decided on the blue anarkali first I thought I chose it because I thought it was less girly as it was blue but I then later I agreed that it looked more cuter than the others.

After  getting dressed I did my makeup which felt really natural now….which I realized this was influence of the priestess’ magic and appreciated it as it made my new life a little easier.

this is the one I decided to wear at last



My mother asked me to go out with her to the market I was a reluctant but still agreed and went out. The trip wasn’t that bad and I saw a stark difference that there were a lot of women who naturally were transformed and they were moving around and shopping around which made the market really lively and made it feel  safer and I felt good about it. We came back and did the same things that we did yesterday like cooking and stuff and ended the day a little early as I was going to the school tomorrow.
PS: this is the third part I loved writing this I hope you are enjoying reading it too...I am working on the future posts and hope I write them faster

1 comment: