Thursday 8 June 2017

Village changes my life 4


Village Changes My Life
Part 4

It was a new day and I had woken up on time to go to the school and I knew that things were going to be different but still I knew that the students needed me no matter what. So I woke up and went to the bathroom to freshen up and take a bath…now I could get into the feelings that I felt during the bath but then we would be sitting her all day hehe so after taking the bath I rapped the towel around my chest and hair(quite clichéd for u guys I know ) then came out in my room to find a good sari to wear to the school.

 I had to wear the sari because it was mandatory in school to wear sari for all the female faculty, I was not going to brake rules just because of my condition

So I went in the closet and started to find a good sari…. And I found a nice red colored sari with a white lacy sleeveless blouse with that I wore a white sandal with 3 inch heels . then I sat to do my makeup I kept it light I just put mascara a little, eye shadow blush and a red lipstick to go with the sari (I thought if I am going to be a woman I guess I should go all out).

I took my purse and the books I would need and rushed out of my room.

As I went down the stairs for breakfast in the kitchen I found mum and dad sitting on the dining table and as I entered,, they looked up and exclaimed how good I looked. My mother even said how every guy would be just looking at me and I blushed so red…. But still I didn’t have time for chit chat as I took a lot time to get ready and was in a rush to go to the school and quickly ate my breakfast and flew out the door in a hurry.

 I owned a gearless scooter anyway so sari didn’t create any new problems…….except that’s what I thought but as I drove I realized how different it was to driving in pants…. my pallu was flying like crazy and there was air everywhere … I had to stop to tuck the pallu in my waist and then I started again, thankfully I reached the school before time and went into the staffroom to greet other teachers….now one thing to remember here is that our faculty consisted of very less women and mostly all of them were married and the male faculty was mostly married too.

 And there were only 10 males who were not married including me and as u must have guessed it yet every single guy was now transformed into a woman. as no one retained this info everything in the school had go on without missing a beat…only I was the one who had taken a leave. 

As I greeted my fellow transformed colleagues they seemed so natural in what they were doing.. and everyone had just one question of why I hadn’t come to the school yesterday.

 And I just said I didn’t feel good and just took the day off, my transformed friends just giggled and said ,”oh is it that time of month”. I just had nothing to reply and just blushed and denied it….they said its nothing to be embarrassed about and then suddenly I heard the bell  go off signifying the start of the classes.

I took my books and went for my class, as I walked to my class I thought about how my interactions with my class students was going to change as I reached the class I went in and the whole class got up to greet me. 

I felt a little nervous at the beginning but then after sometime after taking their attendance I just went into teacher mode and forgot everything else and just focused on giving a good lesson…….as I was explaining to them an equation and its proof I heard the bell go off and ended my lecture.

 I looked at the students and I saw that every single student was looking at me and the board closely which I don’t think ever had happened and realized that it might be because of me being a woman now and the students were almost all young men as they were in 12th class and remembered what my mother had said about every guy looking at me and just smiled internally.

I hurried of to the staffroom and started to repair for the next class but first went into the restroom and repaired my makeup and as I looked in the mirror and saw how good I looked and decided to let my hair loose and shock my head to let the hair flow a bit…I almost didn’t want to say it myself but I looked really good  I smiled at my image and left the restroom and then hearing the next bell went for other class. I had 3 more classed for the day and proceeded to take the classes without a hitch.

 My last class was a 12thstandard class different section…as I entered the class I could almost her an audible sound “WOW” from the back of the class. I just giggled a little and proceeded to take the class but this time a kept an eye out and noticed that the class for really attentive and every student hung on my every word.

 I found it really funny and I realized that it’s a really good power that I have now and decided to use it from now on. But still ended the class and after a short visit to the staffroom I headed for the home as I was done for the day.
As I headed home for the day and got a hang of driving in a saree I actually started to enjoy the feel of air in my free hair (no helmet sorry😜) which felt so good and also air hitting my exposed belly gently. I really loved it and decided that I would go for a long bike ride in a sari. soon the home came and I parked my scooter and went in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment