Thursday 8 June 2017

Village changes my life 1

Village changes my life

summary:
It’s a story about a guy who returns to his village and unknowingly transforms into a woman by the mysterious village goddess. And goes on a beautiful journey to womanhood with the help of her mother and her sister.
 **************************************************************************                    
My name is Mayur. I was a guy living in Bihar India. My village was fairly developed in infrastructure and resources but people still preferred boys over girls and killed baby girls who were born. I was lucky to be born a boy. Being from a middle class farmer family my father Premchand) wanted me and my older sister to study and becoming good pupil in world.

So he sent us to study in city. I knew my father was a good man unlike other males in the village he respected the women in our village and often stood up for them in the panchayat meetings. There were few men like him in our village .

Me and my sister (Priya ) after completing our studies started working in big companies. My sister really likes to work in place of power as she rose to become a powerful executive in the company.

But I felt different in my place. I never liked the big city and desperately wanted to go back to our village to spend rest of my life, and now I had the best excuse when our father fell a little ill; which helped convince my sister to let me go to him while she decided to stay back because of her career.

I came back to my village and I started teaching kids in the village school. I also loved to teach the kids and realized how important it was to teach these kids the good values that I thought apparently had disappeared in recent times.

I soon developed a good relationship with the students of a teacher and students, the kids did trust me and shared their problems with me and I too tried to help them as best as I could…even though I was just their math teacher I also helped them develop ethics and values. I enjoyed every bit of my life in the village but also missed my elder sister.

But as time passed by the village faced a new problem there was no one to marry the men who were now eligible to marry, the elders strictly obeyed the laws that no marriage out of caste was allowed. The wise old women came up with a plan to solve problem of no bride .

 They called a Panchyat meeting and convinced the elders that with the help of the priestess of the ancient temple they are going to select few young men to be converted into women to marry other men of the village.

 The Surpanch realized this had to be done. They didn’t tell any of the plans to the villagers, and only said that a Yajna had to be done to get rid of the problem. The men started to volunteer for the yajna but the priestess only selected a few of the men... I was among the selected ones (I realized that all the selected men were unmarried ) .

The men were than taken in the temple where the yajna would be taking place. it was a huge temple with many idols of the Devi we worshipped.
The priestess asked us to stand in a circle around the bonfire and asked us to close our eyes.

 The priestess started chanting something that I couldn’t even start to pronounce.  A warm feeling started to rise in my body and I suddenly opened my eyes and saw a golden glow on everyone including myself, suddenly I realized that we were being converted into young beautiful women, I saw other men start to lose height and mass. Even the most feared men in the village now looked really young and cute. I also realized in my mind that all of this must also be happening to me and I looked down to witness my own transformation.

My body started to take shape of a young woman.my feet decreased in size and became really petite, all the hair on my body reverted in body, I felt strands of hair fall on my back, they were jet black and really shiny and full
 I saw two small mounds start to rise on my chest. They got heavier and heavier by every breath that I took. And they got large too, I could not do anything to stop this I couldn’t even move my own body.


Then I got a really big jolt in my groin as I realized that my balls were retracting inside my own body and I felt my penis getting smaller in size until I could not feel anything hanging out of my body.

 Then the glow around me started to subside and I could start to feel my body again, which felt totally different then before I felt the weight on my chest which was weirdly pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment