Wednesday 6 December 2017

My first western dress

Hey guys...these are my crossdressing pics..I love this dress soo much ,also this is my first ever dress that I ever bought.
Also i know the dress actually looks pink but its actually red in color I KNOW RIGHT!...
But i still love it to death... and cant get enough how the dress makes me feel inside.
I feel like dancing around in my house all day hehe, 
Maybe i should tell you about how  I got and manage to keep this dress too. 
Cause its actually a little funny.
So about 2 or 3 months ago I think there was some kind of sale going on and there were discounts on dresses.And there was this huge discount on the dress I really loved (tsk tsk this one..)

so I immediately fell in love with it... it was from a paytm and just so everyone knows the service of paytm isn't all that great.. there was nothing to properly track the package or anything.
So with a very excited and scared heart I waited for the dress to arrive.
Finally after about 2 weeks of waiting i got the message that the package was out for delivery and luckily it was on Saturday when I am home the whole day.

I was studying in my room when my mom called out to me that there was some package for me at the door( i had my heart in my mouth when she said that!)

I quickly went to the package guy and took the package and signed for it...and just quickly went to my room and hid the package in my desk. and I was so glad that my mum was busy cooking food or something, so she didn't ask me anything at the moment.

And I know you are thinking...'but preeti you said it was a funny story'.. and you are right.
But i wanna say 'SHUT UP !!anonymous voice in my head I'm trying to get views here'...hehe.

But picture abhi baki hai mere dost..it was 2 days later when my mother asks me about the package that i got...and i literally zoned out for like 2 minutes as i tried to think of a legitimate excuse for getting a package that she doesn't require her attention. 

Like i literally had a conversation with myself in my head...arguing what and how  i should explain this to her...
And I got this awesome excuse that would totally satisfy my mum's curiosity and she wouldn't want to what it actually was.

But...but as its said," no battle plan survives contact with the enemy".
so all of the things that i would say went down the drain and only thing that came out of my mouth was," its a birthday gift for a friend okay, its just a dress..." and almost ran out of the room to my own... and Im sure there was  a dust cloud behind me...

And yes yes i know..you would ask me why didn't just lie to her telling her that it was something else...
but wait do u know why the truth is always the best...because as i ran away from the room she called me that the tags from the dress where on the floor and how i should throw them away!!!!!!!

So yeah the moral of the story is always tell the truth to your mothers ..they know everything(unless its about you dressing up in girls clothings..then maybe think about it a little hehe).

Finally the night came and finally everyone was asleep and i wore the dress for the first time..and it was just really really awesome..i just couldn't get over how silky it felt and how much my air i felt o my legs hehe.

But yeah i got to dress up properly about 2 weeks when my parents went to their friend's house out of town..
I properly got to dress, i shaved my legs and hands and everything, put moisturizer on my legs.
Made my boobies using the water balloons( and let me tell you the water balloons feel soooooo good ...it makes me yearn for the real things so much.)
I had an awesome day dressed up and took so many pics..at some point i was a little sad that i didnt have anyone to take my pics  restricting my poses every much as i also had to hold the phone to take the pics.
and here are the results. 

Ok I have think i have spoken too much...enjoy the pics , And if you read whole way through... i love you...

   










PS: the dress that you see..its actually a poor Chinese counterfeit of  a dress.
here is how its supposed to look like.lol




No comments:

Post a Comment