Friday 1 December 2017

One line captions

I have been meaning to do this for so long , but my college work has been really stopping me from giving to much time to the captions/stories here for the blog and don't worry my lovlies i have been trying to chip away all the little time from my classes that i could and have been making these captions.

But to get to the matter at hand first, these are some captions that my dear friend niharika... who loves to write little captions, little one liners which i totally love.
I had promised her that i would make these captions and upload them but i just couldn't get around to it.

Well i made some of them now and posting them here...niharika i hope i made you proud 😊...
so for now enjoy!!!












if you like comment and share...

No comments:

Post a Comment