Tuesday 18 July 2017

Next part to come soon

A Big thank you to All!!!

Ok so i guess you read the title of the post....i have completed the next and the final part of my story and i am going to post it really soon but i am waiting for some time as i want to end it properly, so i am editing and checking it thoroughly so there are less grammatical mistakes.

This was  a really great experience for me. i enjoyed writing the story the whole way through.

I am also thinking of writing more stories as i have many ideas and i think i want to write a crossdressing, tg story as i enjoy the realistic transition more than the magical ones. as the magical ones seems way to easy. that is not to say that i haven't enjoyed magical transformation stories, there are so many long stories that have inspired me to write this one and i would love to share with you guys if you want in a later post.

Also I want to thank my two dearest friends who have supported me in writing this story.
Anupama who also has her own blog which has so many lovely stories.
And also Sandhya who also writes stories and has a fb page of her own.
So thank you guys for helping i really appreciate your help.

Love all of you guys who read my story. Thank you very much.do drop your comment on  what you think of the story.

3 comments: